My Card Life

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Just A Note Card

My BFF Kimmy has had a successful week as guest designer on Peachy Keen Stamps!  I'm so proud of her focus and determination.  She can do whatever she puts to mind.  I made this card to express my appreciation for all her support with my paper crafting, blogging, and life's little details.  She's a wonderful friend that makes my day brighter every time I get the opportunity to pin her down long enough to have a conversation.  LOL!




Sorry for being too lazy to post my supplies.  Briefly, the dog, ink and water color pencils is Stamp'in Up.  I hand drew the flower pot and flowers.  The floral paper is from K&Company.  Ribbon is Wal-Mart special: on sale!

1 comment:

Kimmy said...

Awwww...I love it!!! You did a fantastic job! Thanks SO much!!